It Takes 2: Couples Retreat
October 20 @ 5:00 pm - October 22 @ 1:00 pm
Is it Compatibility or Complementarity?
What is it about
A great opportunity for couples to take stock and enrich their relationship. Strong marriages create supportive family environments that are conducive for personal growth and development. It Takes Two weekend with us will:
- Create time and space for intimacy in beautiful surroundings.
- Reflect on what has been, but more importantly what can still be.
- Replenish your commitment to each other.
- Refresh and go back home energised with a fresh outlook.
- Our retreats are by design experiential in nature, to help you focus on what really matters to you, your spouse and family.
- Space and time for you to reconnect & strengthen the foundations of your marriage.
- We will help you to reflect and develop on your differences as one of the most significant asset you have as couple.
- We will use a variety of tools to aid your personal journeys and transform your marriage
- Experienced Millo Services CIC facilitators will be there to support you all the way.
Eastwood Hall is a 4 star hotel set in 26 acres of beautiful surroundings, ideal for a real slow down.
Hotel facilities include: Indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room, sauna and a fitness centre/gym.
What it will cost
If you register and pay your deposit no later than 31 March 2017, you will qualify for our Early Bird Full Board rate of £264 per couple for the full weekend experience!
Full Board includes: Retreat registration fees; Evening meal (private dining) – Friday & Saturday; Bed & Breakfast – Saturday & Sunday; Lunch – Saturday & Sunday; unlimited hot/cold drinks, fruits, biscuits & pastries whilst you are with us. Plus access to all hotel facilities. All this at our standard rate of only £328 per couple.
Avoid disappointment, places are limited, secure your place now by completing the retreat registration form below and then pay a non-refundable deposit of £50 per person. Cheques should be made payable to Millo Services CIC or call us for bank account details.